Primus “Black Edition”
As the last step, screening plays a key role in the processing of secondary raw materials or biomass. Due to their sturdy construction, drum screens like the Primus have the advantage of universal usability. They’re ideal for screening compost, biomass and waste, as well as difficult materials like gravel, earth and construction waste. With 16 m2 effective screening area, our Primus is the right solution for smaller and medium-size composters and processors, as well as for companies getting into contracting work.
This highly capable drum screener is available for a limited time in a special edition, painted all black instead of our regular green colour. The Primus Black Edition at a special campaign price of € 95,000 net* comes with a comprehensive equipment package. This includes a 36 kW engine in the latest emission stage V, as well as controllable belt speed for oversize and fines discharge.
The Primus Black Edition features:
• Tough frame and 16 m2 effective screening area for professional working
• Large hopper with straight-line controller for the hopper belt
• Slip-on shoe connector, brush scraper, central lubrication blocks and more
• Steep sidewalls that prevent bridging during screening
• Easy maintenance through ready access to all drive components
• Simple drum change through generous sidewall access panel
• Special RAL 7016 silk-matt paint job – 40% gloss level
Whether black or green, the Primus is tough enough to take it, delivering heavy-duty performance even under extreme conditions and with difficult feedstocks.
* available only in Europe