Ask for a free quote.
Dual-shaft shredder for wood and green waste
The stationary Crambo dircet shreds all types of wood and green waste to a set particle size. Slow-running screws with shredding tools minimize fine particle and noise/dust emissions, and build up resistance to contamination. The particle size is adjustable by simply exchanging screen baskets.
The drive train of the Crambo direct combines the functionality of hydraulic drive with the efficiency of mechanical drive. That means top economy, while retaining all product benefits like overloading protection, reversibility, adaptation to the material etc. A new engine compartment with large doors offers perfect access to all drive components.
Advantages at a glance
Large feed area with aggressive feed with counter-rotating shredding drums
Mechanical drive for top economy and functionality
Slow-running operation minimises noise and dust emissions
Variable particle sizes through simple screen basket change
|Max. Drum rpm (min-1)||1. gear: 18
2. gear: 28
|1. gear: 23
2. gear: 34
|1. gear: 29
2. gear: 44
|Drum length (mm)||2820||2820||2820|
|Drum diameter (mm)||610||610||610|
|Dependent on material (t/h)||55||80||120|
green efficiency® by Komptech is an innovation programme that gives our machines lower consumption and higher performance, and uses the latest exhaust scrubbing technologies. The reward is twofold: Our customers save on operating costs, and the environment - and with it all of us - benefits from reduced CO2 emissions and resource use.
- Mechanical drive with automatic load-dependent gear shifting Advantage: Up to 30% lower energy consumption than hydraulic driven machines
- Electric drive Advantage: No direct emissions
- Newly designed motor compartment Advantage: Extremely service and maintenance-friendly, for lower maintenance costs
- Fast exchange system for screen basket cartridge Advantage: Change of output particle size within 10 minutes
- Improved drive components and new acoustic design for motor compartment Advantage: Reduced noise emissions
CO2 reduction per year